Making A Difference
EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. Catch ‘em Young
· Intensive project for a total improvement of students
· Selection is based on psychometric tests at 8th standard
· The project covers scholastic development, competency enhancement, career development and psychological well being of the students.
2. Career guidance
· Individual career counselling
· Career guidance classes
· Career exhibitions
3. Finishing school
· Equip the youth to compete and secure a place in the national and international job market
4. Competitive Coaching
· Orientation and coaching for NMMSE, NTSE, Civil Service, UPSC, KPSC, SSC etc.
5. Self Employment Activities
· Self-employment programs with collaboration of government and non- government organizations
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
1. Course on effective teaching
· Teaching effectiveness is important because effective teaching helps student learning. It has become even more important as the emphasis on quality in education has increased.
2. Students camps
· Residential and non-residential camps during the school vacation
· The camp covers life skills and soft skill development of the students.
3. Muallim & Imam Training
· Training for religious teachers in effective teaching, child psychology etc.
· Training for Imams in community leadership, effective public speaking etc.
4. Parenting workshops
· Effective parenting is an integral part of making a good child, and it leads to a better society.
5. Leadership training for youth
6. Trainers training - Develop resource persons for the societal needs
7. Marital Counseling, workshops & Couples training
· [email protected] is a project for women empowerment through training on parenting, health and home finance management.
· Effective parenting helps in promoting good emotional and physical health in children.
2. Life skill education for adolescence
· Adolescence is the most critical phase of an individual. It denotes the transitional stage from childhood to adulthood marked by conspicuous physical, cognitive, emotional and social changes.
· Life skills are abilities for adaptive and positive behaviour that enable individuals to deal effectively with the demands, challenges, and stress of everyday life.
3. Women resource persons
· Develop women resource persons to meet the societal needs
4. Families of expatriates
· Training in effective parenting, financial management etc.
· Guidance for self-employment for the needy people
· Conduct awareness classes
· Prepare and publish materials on health issues
2. Medical camps
· Organize medical camps for the villagers
1. Rain Water Harvesting
· Well recharge for rainwater harvesting
· Awareness programs on rainwater harvesting
2. Poison Free Vegetables
· Poison free vegetable farming in houses
· Classes and facilitation